Myllisa Patterson, Webtrends
Steve Susina, Crain Communications
Written exclusively for ReachForce by industry veteran David Raab, Marketing Lead Data: 5 Steps to Higher Revenue takes a critical look at the problem of data quality, how it impacts every level of an organization, and what specific actions you can take to minimize your risk, leverage your database, and increase revenue.
You will learn:
- Common roadblocks facing marketers today
- Factors contributing to flawed sales lead data
- Elements needed to build a meaningful baseline
- How to systematically deploy data quality efforts
More than ever before, lead data is playing an increasingly critical role in our marketing and sales efforts. This important whitepaper provides a comprehensive overview to the issues you need to address to improve your results.
Studies show that inbound marketing efforts can drive up to 10 times more revenue than outbound campaigns. That focus and opportunity can be wasted if your web forms are poorly designed, confusing, or fail to capture the appropriate information.
What follows are ten tips to help you communicate better with your customers, facilitate engagement, and make your web forms more effective.
You will learn:
- The dramatic impact each form field has on cost-per-conversion
- Methods of data validation
- Help options that increase conversions
- Design considerations for your forms
This e-book presents a proven method for improving your Funnelnomics, the practice of extracting the most value out of leads as they move through your funnel, by accelerating the conversion of qualified buyers into profitable customer relationships. It provides a framework for integrating your marketing lead generation programs with sales execution processes to drive growth and profitability.
The four steps detailed in this e-book present a structured and measured approach to optimizing Funnelnomics, enabling B2B Marketers to:
- Fill their pipeline with more qualified buyers
- Move buyers through the funnel faster and more efficiently
- Demonstrate greater accountability for marketing spend
- Eliminate lost revenue due to leaks in the funnel
- Drive growth and profitability
This MarketingProfs whitepaper examines three critical areas of your business and how smart data maintenance can help you drive revenue faster.
- How data quality impacts your marketing strategy
- Tips for better targeting and segmentation
- Why capturing data at the point of entry is so important
- How to increase e-mail deliverability and reduce the risk of SPAM complaints
- What influence data quality has on marketing and sales alignment
This whitepaper--one of our most popular resources from the award-winning ReachForce Blog, “The B2B Lead”--examines a wide range of topics to help you improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.
Within, you will find tips and best practices on:
- Common methods of segmentation
- How to target buyers in a new sales territory
- New programs for inactive leads
- How to properly segment your customer base
By segmenting your lead database into smaller groups with similar characteristics, you can create targeted programs that focus on exact pain points and specific solutions. This whitepaper from ReachForce provides four of the top segmentation criteria as well as how to leverage these new lists to accelerate the sales cycle and increase revenue.
You will learn:
- Why the C-Suite might not be your best audience
- How to segment your current customer base into meaningful buckets
- What you need to consider when examining new markets
- Tips for inactive leads
Marketing managers know that the best messaging, graphics, and drip campaigns are doomed to fail if they don’t reach the right person at the right company. This fact, when coupled with findings from a recent DemandGen study (reporting that nearly half of all B2B organizations feel inaccurate data affected their ability to reach the right people in prospect organizations) makes it painfully clear that getting the right message to the right person has never been more important.
This E-book provides twelve lead data strategies and other critical components necessary to a fuel high-performance campaign by starting with the right prospect.
Some of the steps include:
- Clarify the Unique Data Needs of Marketing and Sales
- Automate the data management process
- Communicate across channels
- Increase landing page form fill rates
Webinars & Presentations
Persona based nurture shows an average 26% increase in speed to sales qualification. In the presentation from SiriusDecisions Summit 2013, ReachForce showcases the combination of landing page data enrichment combined with persona nurture to drive a 300% increase, over 10X above the benchmark.
For B2B lead generation landing pages, data enrichment can boost conversions, and power continued improvements through the entire marketing and sales process. Watch this quick 27-minute webinar that showcases the capabilities of SmartForms in detail, highlights customer wins ranging from reduced handling costs to accelerated MQLs and 40% increase in sales pipeline. Included are some ROI calculation examples mapped to the Sirius Decisions marketing and sales funnel.
Ross Graber, Marketing Operations Research Director for Sirius Decisions, presents a new view of the key elements for data strategy in a demand creation program explaining "contact data provides the fuel for marketing to become a predictable source of revenue."
What you'll learn:
- View of the models other companies are using to help prioritize data investments
- Perspective on alignment between demand spend and data spend
- Best practice trends for approaching contact data
On Demand Webinar: The Chemistry of the B2B Landing Page - with Critiques from The Conversion Scientist
Brian Massey, the Conversion Scientist, has found there are a few components to focus on in almost every landing page situation. And, he's going to take the indecision out of developing your own landing pages.
What You'll Learn:
- When is your company logo critical to a landing page and when is it not?
- What is "Abandon," and how can you minimize its effect?
- How can you borrow trust?
- What do we add to landing pages that should never be there?