We’re super excited to announce our latest ReachForce lead generation strategy webinar on Thursday, March 28 at 1 p.m. CDT as we present Ross Graber, Research Director for the Marketing Operations Practice of Sirius Decisions, and his new view on the key elements for data strategy in a demand creation program, explaining that “contact data provides the fuel for marketing to become a predictable source of revenue.”
Key Issues to be covered:
• Supporting demand creation objectives with data strategy
• Aligning the factors for prioritizing data investment
• Balancing the global programs with local execution
What you will walk away with:
• View of the models other companies are using to help prioritize data investments
• Perspective on how alignment between demand spend and data spend
• Best practice trends for approaching contact data
Ross brings over 15 years of b-to-b marketing experience with focus spanning marketing measurement, demonstrating ROI, data management, process development, marketing technology, customer marketing and sales enablement.
Follow Ross on Twitter @rossgraber.