Engagement Systems is one of the newer players in the marketing automation space. We let them “speak for themselves” earlier this week, but I wanted to dive further to check out some of their content. So far they only have a few whitepapers and case studies, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of their content. Their whitepaper, Influence the Buying Process with Automated Marketing, is a quick read packed with great tips. The whitepaper promises 10 tactics for improving revenue and ROI now. After the explantion of each tactic they offer a take-away (great idea for your next whitepaper or eBook). Here are the take-aways from the whitepaper:
- Don’t let prospects fall through the cracks. Protect your marketing investment and maximize resources through better lead qualification and lead nurturing.
- Unify sales and marketing in the pursuit of common goals.
- Continue generating leads, but put greater emphasis on nurturing activities as well as retention and winback strategies to maximize customer lifetime revenue.
- Make sure that you have all the materials in place to be the resource for information to support your buyer.
- Map out the buying process and help prospects and customers navigate their way to a buying decision.
- Automate the sales and marketing process by setting event and behavior triggers that utilize intelligent marketing automation to autoexecute marketing touches.
- Deploy one-to-one communications for more meaningful dialogue with prospects and customers to shorten the buying process.
- Commit to an ongoing learning process; employ a valuable exchange of information to align your product and service offerings with the changing needs and interests of each individual buyer.
- Deploy multiple means of outreach to ensure that your message is received, and to move the customer towards a purchase position relative to their individual needs and interests.
- Establish ongoing contact with customers to preserve satisfaction, increase up-selling and cross-selling, and decrease customer defections.
Be sure to read the entire whitepaper for the full story. It is definitely worth the read.